& RESEARCH IN NEONATAL CARE
To develop and provide a national network for healthcare professionals working in neonatal care* with a particular interest and focus on education and research. The integral link between education and research is central to the aim of the group.
To promote membership/awareness of the Neonatal Nurses Association, its work and to work together with them to raise the profile of neonatal care addressing common and recent issues that arise nationally.
To provide a forum for……
• Discussing current and common issues on neonatal education and research
• Sharing ideas, innovations and projects in order to learn from each other
• Sharing expertise and support for anyone undertaking education or research projects in neonatal care
• Fostering and supporting multi-centre interdisciplinary collaboration in neonatal education and research
• Raising the profile of neonatal education and research nationally
(*may include nurses, midwives, medics, speech and language therapists, dieticians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, nursery nurses, play specialists, HCAs and any other member of the multi-disciplinary neonatal team)
• To meet twice a year – venues across UK to be varied.
• To liaise between face-to-face meetings via email communication.
• To feedback meeting discussions and minutes to the Neonatal Nurses Association (NNA) Executive
and the NNA website.
• To disseminate topical, current issues and discussion points
• To raise the profile by presence / representation at relevant conferences and meetings
• To develop a link via the NNA webpage as a means of dissemination and further networking.
Julia Petty and Breidge Boyle to act as joint Chairs for the group, disseminate agenda, minutes, document circulation for comments and arrange meeting dates and venue. A change in Chairship will be reviewed yearly and might be necessary; Replacement chairperson(s) will be on a voluntary basis.
The group does not receive any funding and members should discuss and agree support for meeting attendance with their own place of work.
The group is open nationally to anyone with a professional or academic interest in neonatal education and/or research. Should you have any further queries you are welcome to fill in the form below.
connect with us
Account No.: 07175487
Sort Code: 30-96-12
Reference: YOUR NAME
ALL OTHER CORRESPONDENCE CAN BE made out to:
Neonatal Nurses Association, Falls Farm, Harry Lane, Clayton, Bradford, west yorkshire, BD14 6SD
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Copyright © Neonatal Nurses Association 2018. Designed by KLDWCREATIVE. All Rights Reserved.